PADEL COURT FULL PANORAMIC
The FULL PANORAMIC court is the best padel court in the world, developed for those clubs that want to offer their users a court of the highest performance. Full Panoramic, without structural elements in the glass areas, offers a spectacular interior and exterior vision, both for the player and the spectator. This track is our Full Panoramic 2019 model adapted for all environments and places, which at the same time allows a fantastic panoramic view for televised matches.
Structural Features Full Panoramic
The enclosure of the track is formed by self-supporting structure with structural tube, closed and anchored with two lower and upper perimeter rings, made of structural sheet metal in 5mm .. Galvanized steel painted or coating the structure with baked epoxy polyester resin. Electro welded galvanized mesh 50x50x4mm with delivery without projections. Frames formed with 2mm thick structural tube according to specifications, 3 horizontal 40x5mm plate crossbars. for anti-buckling, premium finish that offers a perfect vision without any structural element around the perimeter of glass with custom elements on door posts and structural elements.
Color structure to be chosen by the client.
The manufacturing processes of the structure of the MEJORSET padel courts are carried out by:
- Laser: for cutting pieces with maximum precision and finishing.
- Robotic welding: thus guaranteeing the quality of welding and thus preventing future oxidation of the pores.
Homologated 12mm tempered glass for the panoramic backgrounds and for the sides. In the case of the side windows, this track can mount 2 large 2x3m windows, the same size as the bottoms or the traditional system. All of them installed on 5mm neoprene to reduce vibrations and breaks. The manufacturing process of all this tempered glass is manufactured using a standardized production process and in compliance with the UNE EN 12150-1 standard.
- Ability to resist tensile stresses, with greater resistance than annealed glass.
- In the event of breakage, the tempered glass breaks down into small fragments that do not cause serious cutting or lacerating injuries, such as those caused by the sharp edges of small pieces of annealed glass.
- These characteristics make tempered glass a good option for people’s safety, especially due to the fact that it does not break into sharp or large fragments.
- A tempered glass has four times the mechanical resistance than annealed glass.
Latest generation monofilament artificial turf MONDO.Mondo has developed a new range of artificial turf for padel courts that favors a higher playing speed, is safer, more stable and more resistant.
The 12mm MONDO STX monofilament turf is available in the 4 official colors accepted by the FIP, FEP and WPT: Blue, Green, Orange / Clay and Purple.
We also have the new Mondo 10mm Supercourt turf, artificial turf used on the World Padel Tour center court, ST X Supercourt, which stands out for the textured effect of its filaments, which provide greater rotational and longitudinal traction capacity (Grip), increasing grip and therefore improving the safety and performance of movements.
The entire range of MONDO turf for tennis and padel guarantee maximum performance, safety, comfort and durability and are recommended by the association of professional padel players and by the international padel federation.
LED lighting with 8 bulbs of 150w or 200w specially designed for our padel courts.
According to the NIDE rules, the lighting of a padel court will be uniform and in a way that does not hinder the vision of the players, the referee team or the spectators. We comply with the UNE-EN 12193 standard “Lighting for sports facilities”.
The advantages of LED projectors for padel courts:
- Instant ignition , so you can make the most of the player’s time on the court, unlike the traditional halide spotlights that take time to reach their maximum luminosity.
- Low heat emission , highly recommended on indoor padel courts due to its small size.
- Compliance with the lighting regulations of the Spanish Padel Federation, the International Padel Federation and the World Padel Tour.
- Energy saving , our LED floodlights save up to 65% energy compared to traditional halide spotlights.
The metallic elements are covered with a thermosetting powder polyester paint formulated with polyester resins. This finish, in a color desired by the client, provides these elements with good resistance to corrosion and ultraviolet rays, as well as being highly resistant to mechanical impacts .
Once the powder paint is applied electrostatically on the surface of the material, the pieces go to an oven where they are heated to a temperature between 180ºC-200ºC, in which polymerization occurs.
In coastal / maritime areas where salt fog is formed which, driven by the wind, generates conditions of high risk of corrosion. (especially in the first 100m), we apply a set of extra actions that involve protecting the metal structure of the track against corrosion.
The structure can be painted with the RAL that the client decides, optionally the track can be painted in 2 shades, for example the stalk of the spotlights can be in a different color.
- Length: 20 m (inside game measurements) 20.40 m (outside court measurement)
- Width: 10 m (inside game measurements) 10.40 m (outside court measurement)